Reservations and cancelations
Prices and itineraries are correct at the time of printing. However, they are subject to change due to tidal/weather or local conditions, availabilities, or factors beyond our control.
** Rooms will be blocked, but we cannot guarantee the hotels stated above until actual reservations have been pre-paid and finalized. In the event that a certain hotel is no longer available, you will be booked into a hotel of equal quality and value.
To confirm a reservation we must receive deposit at the time of booking a tour; the deposits must be 50% of the cost for all private trips; A $1500 deposit for the Costa Rica’s trips; and a US$2000 deposit for the Colombia’s trip. The balance of the cost of the tours must be paid due 90 days prior to the first day of the tour.
- Deposits and tour/workshop fees are non-refundable.
- If the photo workshop is full and someone from the waiting list can take your spot or if you find someone to vacate your spot on the tour, your tuition is fully refundable minus a 15% cancellation fee.
- We are not responsible for cancellations due to medical or other reasons.
- Should cancellation be required due to severe weather, an alternate date will be scheduled at no additional charges.
- No fees will be refunded if you withdraw after the photo workshop begins.
- We are not responsible for any fees associated with non-refundable air travel; we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. For insurance quotes and estimates visit www.insuremytrip.com or the insurance company of your preference.